Quest Group is an IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
SAP Technical Business Systems Analyst - Manufacturing
With a focus on Manufacturing Systems and Processes and more broadly Supply Chain operations, the SAP Techincal Business Analyst acts as the primary liaison to business teams and uses knowledge of our applications, emerging technology trends, and leading practices to facilitate the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing the alignment between business process and information technology.
The SAP Technical Business Analyst is responsible for scoping and architecting complex information systems through research, analysis, testing, and fact-finding combined with a comprehensive understanding of business systems, business processes, and industry requirements. Serves as a proactive business partner and as part of a global team to enable business processes through technology in an integrated enterprise systems environment. Research and understand market trends and best practices and formulates solutions to enhance the business performance.
- Business Relationship Management – Primary liaison to Manufacturing Global Process Owner to define solutions, address business objectives, enable efficiencies and influence business LTP with technology acumen. Serves as primary contact for the business team for any inquiries including systems capabilities, improvement analysis, and solution advice.
- Supports and influences the IT LTP in the area of expertise. Working closely with steering committees, business leads, business relationship director, internal and external customers, vendors and peer companies, researches evaluates and recommends new technologies to support strategic initiatives.
- Continuously seeks improvement opportunities and appropriately challenges processes and technology complexity. Identifies streamlining and optimization opportunities while maximizing effectiveness.
- May serve as project functional leader, team member or IT project manager on multiple applications or technology projects and strategic initiatives.
- Analyses and translates business requirements to systems scope and requirements, considering the application of industry best practices and new technologies. Develops project systems scope, estimates, and objectives.
- BA/BSc - Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5+ years in-depth experience with 3+ years expertise in SAP Process Manufacturing. Demonstrated ability to lead in problem-solving.
- Ability to build relationships, interface effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to influence across functional teams and manage relationships across multiple cultures.
- Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated written communication skills, specifically, system design documentation, configuration, and process specifications.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Capable of assigning work and monitoring follow-through and output.
- Expertise in delivery, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- Supply Chain process and/or technology knowledge outside of Manufacturing.
- MES knowledge or experience.
- Food & Beverage, Pharma or Life Science industry experience.