Key job functions:
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and maintain 3rd party and custom software applications.
- Work in a collegial work environment with a high degree of client interaction
- Review and approve code for junior team members and client team members and serve as a technical resource.
- Conduct unit testing and system testing on projects.
- Meet with clients and/or Experient team members to develop system requirements and then design and build those features into the appropriate applications.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and supporting Object-Oriented solutions using Python technologies in a Linux-based environment.
- 3-5 years of experience using Angular2+ to develop rich, web applications
- Experience using Amazon Web Services. Specifically (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Route 53, Cloudwatch, Jenkins, ECS, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS).
- Experience with Database Design and Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as manage the efforts of junior developers and mentor client developers.
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology.
- Willingness to work at client site 4-5 days per week.
- A strong record of academic accomplishment and a 4-year college degree with a major in a Computer Science related field or significant coursework in Computer Science.
Nice to Have
- Experience using databases such as Postgres and MySQL.
- Experience using No SQL databases such as Amazon Web Services Dynamo DB.