We are seeking a PART-TIME TEMPORARY Office Coordinator to join one of our client's established mobile home communities in the Moore Haven, FL area!!! NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED!
MUST have the ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test!
MUST possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation!
The shifts are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday and 11: am – 2:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Establish rapport with residents and prospective residents, field community comments, suggestions, and complaints, and forward to the appropriate manager
- Perform administrative functions including answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing
- Complete and maintain community records, reports, and files
As a Guest Services Coordinator, you must be pleasant, professional and well-spoken. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It is also important you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal abilities as well as the diplomatic skills to handle customer complaints effectively.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, the internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour