Our client is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant/Recruiter to support the executive team along with head all recruiting efforts. My client owns, manages, and operates mobile home communities across the nation. This position is located in Littleton, CO
**MUST have administrative experience, Real Estate & Bi-Lingual Spanish is a plus
Purpose: The primary duty of the Administrative Assistant is to assist the VPO, Human Resources and the Home Office Administrative Assistant with clerical and administrative work. The Administrative Assistant assists with overall operation and performance of company standards including: document and form production, revision and distribution; manage job postings and gather candidate feedback from managers.
· Composes and types routine correspondence.
· Distributes company communications, policies and procedures and other written materials.
· Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
· Organizes and coordinates new home initiative and capital projects in conjunction with operations and the home office staff at the direction of the VP of operations.
· Answers and screens telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
· Coordinates VPO's schedule and makes appointments.
· Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
· Assist VPO with transaction review and approval, and document upload for OneCard in PayScan
· Conducts research, and compiles and types reports. Reviews reports for accuracy.
· Creates and verifies commission calculations report and submit to VPO for approval.
· Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
· Orders and maintains supplies
· Filing and other clerical duties as assigned by HR
· Assist employees with benefits questions and claims processing
· Proficiency with Micro Soft Excel, Word and Office
· Administrative Support: 1 year
· Customer Service: 1 year
· Some college coursework/ Associate's degree