Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Who we are looking for?
To us, motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to deliver are far more important than age and experience. If you would like to work in a highly empowering culture where you can realize your latent potential, get in touch with us.
What is the experience required? (experience in working on technologies/knowledge of software practices/leading teams etc.)
· At least 3+ years in developing Salesforce applications
· APEX, VisualForce, Lightning Components coding experience
· Experience on Sales and Service Cloud
· Experience of working on Salesforce Lightning projects is a great bonus
· Experience with batch and schedulable jobs
· Experience with consuming and producing REST web services
· Best practices with coding and Salesforce design patterns
· Good knowledge & work experience in configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
· Hands-on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other Integration aspects is desirable.
· Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
What are the competencies required?
· Certifications Needed – Platform Developer 1 and Administrator
· Other certifications – Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Consultant