Our client owns and operates mobile homes in 12 states. They are seeking a District Manager. Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the District Manager is the “Team Leader” responsible for the day-to-day Operations which includes but is not limited to Sales, Maintenance, Inventory Homes, Marketing and Financial results of the overall portfolio of 10-12 Manufactured Home Communities. Upward mobility and growth await a self- driven and motivated individual that is highly organized, proficient in technology, a strong desire to grow/train and hands on with running a business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Requirements: (Skills needed to perform the job)
- Maximizing the overall financial operating performance and effectiveness of the portfolio
- Monitoring and reviewing monthly budget variances
- Providing leadership, mentoring and training for community team members
- Implementing and overseeing adherence to company standards, policy and procedures
- Walking properties daily to ensure asset is in good standing
- Working with CM on driving delinquency below 2% by actively working side by side
- Liaison between residents and HOA’s. Attending Town Hall and HOA meetings as needed
- Ensuring that occupancy goals are met by providing training in marketing and sales techniques, reviewing pricing and ensuring communities have an inviting entrance etc.
Our client believes that their people are one of their most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. They offer their employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Short Term Disability and Life insurance. Salary between 60-70K annually, DOE.
- 5 + years of related experience in property management, retail, hospitality, and/or Mobile Home Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- Previous experience in managing a team of 15-20+
- Knowledge of financials, marketing and sales
- Some general knowledge in construction and project management is helpful
- Excellent organizational skills to provide efficient and timely follow up to deadlines
- A strong financial background with experience with budget preparation
- Good computer skills are a must
- General HR knowledge with regard to disciplinary action, coaching and counseling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required 30 percent