Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below
Solutions Architect (Salesforce Service Cloud) (Work remotely in the Bay Area)
- 5-7+ years of experience in requirements gathering, stakeholder management, organizing the business needs and creating the roadmap for the team.
- Should have a very good understanding of Salesforce platform across products – Sales, Service & Marketing.
- Knowledge of competing products such as Zendesk, Five9 and Dynamics 365 service.
- Deep understanding of Customer Service processes for different industries especially Tech & Manufacturing; Understands sub-process areas of Lead Scoring, Lead Assignment, Territory Management, Forecasting, Account Management, Pipeline Management, Channel Management.
- Should have led multiple large omnichannel call center/customer service implementations for global support centers.
- Understands different part of customer service operations (e.g. IVR, call routing, case deflection, case assignment, agent productivity, first call resolution).
- Developed customer self-service solutions.
- Understanding the process metrics that leads to greater customer advocacy and NPS.
- Experience in conducting solution workshops with clients.
- Should have led presales and solutions for large deals.
- Experience in documenting User Stories and Business Use cases.
- Good understanding of Design Thinking approach of Solution workshops.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Data Model and object relationships.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills.
- ·Preferred certifications – Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant.
- Play the role of Solution Architect/ Product Owner and lead the requirements discovery workshops using a Design Thinking approach.
- Work with client business and IT stakeholders to define the vision of the product and success parameters.
- Conduct call center visits to better understand the Day-in-the-life of the agent.
- Consult clients to help arrive at a solution that will be adopted and meet business objectives and goals.
- Build and conduct demos on the Salesforce platform to help customers understand what can be done on the platform.
- Conduct Fit Gap analysis to see what can be done on the platform through standard features vs customization.
- Should be able to build the solution architecture.
- Lead execution sprints and work with technical team to implement client needs.
- Recommend new features and enhancements based on Salesforce releases.
- Identify opportunities to build IPs and accelerators to help differentiate solutions.
- Review test cases designed by the Quality Assurance team and perform functional testing to ensure high quality of the product.
- Conduct “User Acceptance Testing” with a group of stakeholders to get customer acceptance on the implementation.
- Prepare training manuals and impart training to the end users.