Our client is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator in the Buckhead, GA.
This position has the responsibility of assisting in the office administration, property management, leasing and marketing of the portfolio, all in accordance with Company policies and procedures. This individual will develop knowledge and skill in the areas of lease administration, property management, financial management, office administration, marketing and tenant relations.
1. Answer and route calls, greet visitors and maintain front office and break room areas.
2. Opens and closes office per Company standard business hours.
3. Create and maintain property/lease files.
4. Create and submit expense reports in Certify after Atlanta employees have uploaded receipts.
5. Maintain electronic filing system.
6. Purchase, maintain and stock office and break room supplies.
7. Maintain postage meter and prepare overnight packages.
8. Open and distribute mail.
9. Act as liaison between Landlord Property Management and office team.
1. Dispatch work orders including roof leaks through roof management system. Follow up with tenant to ensure satisfaction.
2. Assist with tenant relations (ordering holiday gifts and new tenant welcome gifts).
3. Assist Property Management in maintaining communications with tenants through written communications.
4. Assist with collection of COI’s as needed.
Leasing and Lease Administration
1. Prepare Lease Package for corporate review including the Lease Transaction Review Form and all related Lease Documents.
2. Create and maintain property/lease files and deliver all fully executed documents to appropriate parties.
3. Assist with tenant legal documents such as SNDA’s, Estoppels, Lease Proposals, Commission Agreements, etc.
4. Create flyers and add new listings to various marketing databases.
5. Act as liaison for brokers regarding initial available space inquiries.
6. Assist Leasing Director in the planning of various broker functions / marketing events.
7. Maintain leasing report (done deals) and assist with broker relations (ordering broker gifts).
Marketing, Insurance and Property Taxes
1. Act as liaison for Director of Marketing in regional office. Assisting with company branding (marketing materials, signage, events, etc.).
2. Assist with coding and entering invoices.
3. Assist with iTAM data entry.
Productivity and accuracy will be monitored on a daily basis by the Senior Property Manager. The work requires the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, prioritize work, and maintain confidentiality at all times. The individual performing the work does so under direct supervision. Unusual or complex problems are referred to Property Management, Leasing or Regional Director.
Sitting, usually while using the computer, is predominant in this position. Walking throughout the office will be necessary to perform general administrative duties. Driving within the local area to assist property managers will be necessary.
Guidelines will include knowledge and use of the Property Management manual, and consultation of appropriate procedural manuals for computer hardware and software use. Specific training for hardware and software use may be necessary.
Work is performed in a corporate office setting with occasional entry onto the properties. Operation and maintenance of the following machines, tools, and attachments is necessary: telephone, voice mail system, typewriter, calculator, computer, printer, photocopiers, facsimile machines, scissors, paper cutter, postage meter and mobile phone.
Minimum two (2) years property management and/or commercial leasing office experience required. Experience with personal computer based application software with some utilization in spreadsheet application. Strong interpersonal relations/customer service skills are also required. A valid driver’s license is necessary for travel between the corporate office and the properties. Good organization and communication skills, rapid learning capabilities. Confident in working for several people at once and able to adapt to change. Careful proofreading of work and attachments before distribution/mailing to insure accuracy is a requirement.
Employment with company is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and verification of the accuracy and completeness of any pre-employment and new employee orientation information provided by the applicant/employee.