Customer Care Advocate
One of Atlanta’s fastest growing companies, is seeking a Customer Care Advocate to join their team. This position is responsible for handling the highest level of customer concern’s to ensure they are resolved in an efficient and timely manner. Customer Care Advocates provide knowledge and expertise to all front-line advocates and business partners to effectively resolve any service-related concerns. The Customer Care Advocate must balance both the needs of the customer and the business while supporting service recovery initiatives through three focus areas: research, service (via phone and email), and operations.
- Research, analyze and resolve customer (internal and external) concerns in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create resolutions that are appropriate.
- Maintain constant ownership of workload by managing tickets for areas of responsibility to ensure response time goals are met.
- Assists in the development, testing, and communication of operational policies and procedures by identifying service problems and assisting with root cause analysis
- Customer focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers
- Ability to perform work activities requiring instructing, persuading or speaking with others
- Advanced analysis skills to include skill in situational analysis and risk mitigation
- Ability to maintain professionalism without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers
- Track record of exhibiting good judgment, common sense and outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years’ customer service