Our client is currently accepting resumes for a Regional Property Manager for a portfolio of 6-8 Mobile Home Parks in the greater Ohio area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company with a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture.
We are seeking polished, engaging, and energetic Regional Property Manager with experience and a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy environment that rewards your efforts. Through training, coaching and continued education we develop our team to become the best in the industry!
In addition to a generous base salary, we offer an incentive compensation program, full medical and dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training, and much more!
Under the immediate supervision of the Sr. Vice President of Property Management, the Regional Property Manager is responsible for the following:
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads, manages, directs, and develops assigned communities’ management, leasing and maintenance teams.
- Serves as hiring manager and participates in interviews and hiring decisions, oversees direct team's performance management and employee development in accordance to Company best practices and brand standards.
- Oversees marketing, leasing campaigns and renewal programs as directed by company standards.
- Manages the customer experience and ensures communities are meeting company standard.
- Oversees property and resident files, general leasing and renewal activities, and rent collection.
- Oversees the development of property operating budgets and strategic planning for assigned communities. Ensures communities operate within approved budgets and execute on defined strategies.
- Reviews weekly operating reports and financial statements to ensure financial performance goals and company standards are attained.
- Ensures property maintenance meets company quality standards at all times.
- Oversees daily operations of the community and ensures that grounds, maintenance, and property are in superior condition.
- Ensures team completes work in accordance to all required compliance standards and applicable regulations.
- Plans and conducts team meetings and training on an as needed basis.
- Manages other projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Must have 5-10 years of managing a portfolio of 5 or more communities
- Able to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to travel
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Equipped with strong time management skills.
- Work requires ability to follow written and verbal instruction and to work independently.
- Work requires strong customer services skills .