Our client is an established industry veteran within the Mobile Home Industry. The manage, own, and operate mobile home communities nationwide and are currently seeking a seasoned Maintenance Technician in the Los Alamos, NM area.
In this role, they will be relying on you to keep the community grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary supplies. You will be interacting with residents and ensure the timely and satisfactory completion of tasks as they come up. You will also be key player in the upkeep of community assets including various equipment, building interiors, and the pool area. And of course, if an emergency does come up, your supervisor will be asking you to come to the rescue.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Maintenance Technician or similar/related role.
- 3-5 years' experience in administering maintenance practices within a residential and/or commercial property.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and a thorough background check.
- HVAC certification is preferred.
They are looking for a real go-getter who understands the ins and outs of facility and community maintenance. Someone who thrives in delivering the highest quality of service to the residents of our community. This position does require an individual who is able to lift and transport heavy items (up to about 85 lbs) and is comfortable in climbing ladders up to 20ft. And lastly, the occasional driving will happen so you will need to have a valid driver’s license. If this sounds like you, apply now so we can talk and get this going.