Job Title: Salesforce UI/UX Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 1-2 years +
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Guide best practices for UI/UX security model, mobile deployment strategies, workflow
• Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
• Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
• Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
• Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required.
Experience: Minimum five years' experience of UI/UX development.
• Experience with various salesforce applications including: Sales, Marketing, Communities, and Lightning
• SFDC Certification is a must
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience is a must
• Experience in UI/UX development
• An expert in HTML, HTML 5, Java script and CSS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and SME
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Must be located in Charlotte NC area and able to work on-site at client location in Charlotte NC
• Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams