We’re looking for a motivated leader to manage the Software Support team for a client of ours.
They are a high-growth, innovative company offering industry-leading services, SaaS solutions, and expertise.
"We’re moving fast to disrupt an industry by creating the simplest, most engaging experience for organizations and their candidates. We may sound like a start-up, but we are well-established and financially stable, continuously investing in our talent, cloud-based products, and new technologies. We have great people here, and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!"
The Senior API Application Developer will be part of a highly talented team of developers and willing to utilize the latest in development technologies. We strive for innovative solutions, quality code and on time delivery. We foster a fun and enjoyable work environment with great opportunities to grow your career.
- Develop cutting edge REST APIs utilizing ASP.NET WebAPI 2.0 framework with high quality and full test coverage
- Comfort working with GIT based source control in a collaborative environment
- Engage as a technical expert in an agile team environment
- Collaborate and communicate with the product team on user stories and propose designs
- Collaborate with the development team and assist developers on UI consistency
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science or related field – or equivalent experience
- 5+ years developing enterprise SaaS applications utilizing .NET C#
- 5+ years building backend web services, including strong experience with REST APIs, JSON, and XML
- Strong experience with unit and integration test automation with NUnit, RhinoMocks, MOQ, or equivalent tools
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles and experience with IoC containers like Autofac
- Good understanding of HTTP request pipeline in .NET WebAPI 2.0
- Experience with cloud-based application development, preferably utilizing AWS or Azure
- Experience with NLog, log4net, or similar logging frameworks
- Strong Communication Skills, ability to effectively and tactfully communicate orally and in writing.
- Strong at prioritizing tasks while working on multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from inception to delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.