Quest Group is seeing a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Product Owner for a client of ours located in Houston TX. This is a long term contract assignment involving developing and implementing enhancements to the
Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as email campaign strategies as part of a marketing program.
Product Owner - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The ideal candidate will have a previous background developing and implementing enhancements to the
Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as email campaign strategies as part of a marketing program. Understand the vision and strategy as outlined by the customers management to help develop Salesforce Marketing Cloud roadmap. Experience with agile project management, especially Scrum; prior experience as product owner, business analyst, or similar role highly desired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business and developers to prioritize stories, clarify requirements, and share feedback from user acceptance testing.
- Ability to Lead stakeholders through the development life-cycle from initial idea to release and adoption.
- Champion the growth and continuous improvement of the email program in support of business opportunities and goals.
- Provide recommendations and input on platform usage, goals, objectives, strategy and best practices.
- Accountable for design and execution of email communications.
- Responsible for keeping business and IT aware of platform enhancements, updates and improvements.
- Develop and manage execution of a testing plan, and learn processing support of business goals and objectives.
- Accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to develop cohesive campaigns that are targeted, relevant, and on brand.
- Provide clear objectives and timelines to Content, Creative, Data and Analytics partners.
- Responsible for keeping management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Platform to build and deploy emails
- Perform set-up, testing, and deployment of all email campaigns.
- Keep documentation current - including campaign strategy, naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience implementing email or marketing campaigns
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Familiarity with other email service platforms preferred
• Knowledge of test and learn practices a plus (such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.)
• Project management or agile project management experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint