QUEST GROUP is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer for a contract opportunity with our client located in the Columbus, Ohio area.
*All interested candidates, please review and apply directly for consideration.*
For this role, we looking for someone with:
- Strong Salesforce solution development experience to include configuring Salesforce, working with Salesforce APIs and developing customizations (i.e. using Apex).
- Experience working with the various Salesforce environments (e.g. promoting code from the sandbox to production). Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and to serve as a trainer/mentor of in-house application developers who are learning Salesforce.
- Good understanding of the various Salesforce licenses, communities and best practices for Salesforce development.
- Broad-based, past experience in designing, prototyping, and building custom data-centric, web based applications in Salesforce-based environments.
- Microsoft .Net background and ability to translate this architecture to Salesforce.
*Experience with Lightning is a must.*
This Developer will be expected to work with business users on helping to develop requirements and functionality that is desired by the business. The candidate must be able to work independently and require minimal direction - AKA, must be self-motivated!
- New Development/Maintenance 40-50% - independent development work
- Training/Mentoring 30-40% - educating IT team on Salesforce and assisting with development activity assigned to staff
- Standards/Contract Review 10-20% - help establish standards for Salesforce development and assist with review of design/development work of contracted Salesforce integrators
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
- Mandatory Requirements/Time 5 plus years if experience with Salesforce.com (S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API) development experience including Apex.
- 3 years of experience working with Salesforce setting up Salesforce communities.
- 3 plus years of Enterprise Architecture Experience
- 3 plus years mentoring or training developers
- 3 plus years of experience developing custom solutions
- Salesforce integration with external applications (APIs)
- Salesforce administration
- Salesforce APEX, SOQL
- Salesforce security model
- Salesforce code promotion, environment integration
- Salesforce best practices
- Salesforce external data backup
- Knowledge of BasicGov AppExchange product