QUEST GROUP is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect for our client located in the North Hyde Park, New York area.
This Salesforce Technical Architect opportunity will collaborate with the project team and Salesforce Solutions Architect to understand requirements from business stakeholders, establish and deliver best practices, and maintain a high level of quality within the SFDC environment. The Salesforce Technical Architect will need to know and understand current and future Salesforce technology, and define how that technology will contribute to the success of the business. They also will offer a high-level understanding of requirements and resolve gaps by customizing the platform together with the Salesforce COE team.
Additionally, the Salesforce Technical Architect will work with other teams - on both the business and IT sides - to determine strategic system capabilities.
- Define technical architecture for the Salesforce environment.
- Utilize Force.com development tools and technology.
- Develop, assemble, and maintain a library of model documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge assets.
- Validate architecture and design on new projects.
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success.
- Provide technical architecture strategy and guidance for all Salesforce roll-outs, and assist with design for adoption strategy.
- Manage technical issues and serve as the technical authority for team members throughout issue resolution.
- Work effectively on multiple assignments, activities, and projects.
- Manage direct reports in day-to-day activities and responsibilities, and help develop and mentor all team members.
- Leading and contributing to design sessions, and promoting superior design alternatives.
- Advise and enforce development process model from analysis and scope to delivery and measurement.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, keeping team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge across all applications, customers, and business units across multiple functional areas.
- Support the full project life cycle, including analysis, design, development, delivery, and post-delivery.
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce.com experience in the areas of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Workflows, Mobile, Single Sign On, API’s, and integration to enterprise systems, including 2+ years in technical architecture.
- Very strong technical leadership and ability to command respect at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to architect for medium to large size projects.
- Salesforce.com enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Salesforce certification (e.g. Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) preferred.
- Agile Scrum experience preferred.
- Development (APEX/Visual Force) capabilities preferred.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio a plus.