Quest Group is looking for a Salesforce Architect for a client located in San Antonio TX . This is a 8+ month contract opportunity for a project. Our client is not able to sponsor any candidates at this time.
- 7+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including CRM implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions, filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior resources.
- Must have Field Service Lightning experience.
- Must understand the application and architecture of the new FSL package and be able to demonstrate/prototype functionality to replace fit/gap existing custom functionality to new solution.
- 5+ years experience as a Functional Architect, Business Analyst or Consultant in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix organization.
- Exposure to key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Salesforce.com Developer certifications
- 3+ years of direct experience with Salesforce.com APEX configuration and custom development
- 1 year of developing in Lighting