Quest Group is a specialized Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below.
This professional is a fully qualified Sr. Systems Engineer who applies a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of technical concepts, practices and procedures related to Client Management platforms. Incumbents are competent to work on highly complex assignments and perform a full range of technical support activities.
REPRESENTATIVE PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties require a variety of comprehensive computing, data communication and telecommunication skills, familiarity with various diverse operating environments, applications and equipment, and will vary depending upon the end-user(s) serviced.
Responsibilities may encompass but not limited to the following:
· Highly experienced with SCCM/OSD Task sequences as this will serve as the primary role function
· Solid understanding of SQL as related to SCCM and reporting
· Good understanding of virtualization and hypervisors (VMware and/or Microsoft)
· Hardware and software technical support analysis
· Communications and network systems analysis
· Testing and analysis
· Software quality assurance and testing
· Software automation/Scripting (VBScript/PowerShell)
· Change Management Process
· Patch Management
· Coordination with Imaging and Packaging professionals for resolution of software distribution and installation issues
· Running Client Management Reports
· Implementing test plans, migration plans, and delivery plans
· Deliver high-quality solutions to our customers to ensure technology is consistent with their business objectives.
· Technical meetings and presentations with customers
· And all other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s degree or industry standard certification in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5+ years of strong implementation/support experience related to Client Management leveraging Microsoft SCCM
· A comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of computing processes and technology including, servers, gateways, communications equipment, workstations, software and hardware and associated diagnostics and tools.
· Comprehensive PC literacy.
· Expertise level of experience with SCCM
· O/S: Win7, Win8, Win10, Mac OSX
· Strong scripting skills in VBScript and/or PowerShell
· Active Directory / Group Policy Management
· Commitment to customer-focused contract performance.
· Maturity of judgment under pressure/ability to diagnose level of customer needs and make work assignments accordingly.
· Considerable end-user interface by phone and/or in-person necessitates strong (clear) verbal communication skills and credible customer presence.
· Good written skills and the ability to contribute to and/or lead the written proposal process.
· Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
· Commitment to quality and personal ethics.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Frequent, regular use of personal computer and associated equipment.
· Quick-reaction/customer-focused team environment. This position supports Client Management applications and patches deployment for Windows workstations and patch deployment for Wintel servers. This is a senior systems engineer level position in support of over 30,000 machines in a global enterprise leveraging SCCM. Monitoring and maintenance of the Client Management infrastructure is also in scope.
· Potentially participate in a 24/7 on-call rotations and/or after hours’ works