Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below.
Project Manager Lead for Salesforce/Service Cloud project.
Prior experience in Salesforce and ability to operate in a mix of waterfall and agile methodology preferred.
This project is implementing phase I of Service Cloud.
- Leads high-priority projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation using the Standard Project Lifecycle.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Adept in risk management and organizational change management methodologies and techniques.
- Recognizes and recommends alternative solutions.
- Is responsible for driving team to meet timeline commitments within expected budget & scope.
- 2-3 years Experience as PM for Salesforce implementations
- 7+ years of PM experience
- Financial Management/ Project Forecasting
- Ability to lead a large/complex team
- Service Cloud experience preferred.
- Experience integrating systems with salesforce/service cloud a plus.
- nCino knowledge a plus.
- Experience in Sales enablement, servicing, and onboarding domains a plus.
- Salesforce certification preferred.