Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below
The Senior Salesforce Administration will get experience working with one of the largest Salesforce implementations across the country. As a true go getter and problem solver you will play a pivotal role in platform success. This is a multiple year opportunity with growth potential!
Your role will include providing Case Management and Production Support working in multiple capacities including as both functionally and on somewhat technically based on your knowledge of Salesforce.
Working with business you will provide support to business users, manage and deliver resolution of agreed functional changes. You will be responsible to insure success with business teams; system setup, maintenance and in the resolution of issues which can include the delivery of enhancement requests.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including both verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills.
- Work with the business on identifying the demands of the business and probe symptoms, identify problems and arrive at solutions.
- Assist in the release of enhancements and bug fixes through the development and support lifecycle, ensuring an accurate and complete release process is followed, accurate release documentation is maintained, system setup and release execution.
- Experience managing a support team offshore to achieve business objectives including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, service levels, resolution time, and project deadlines.
- Ensure that resources direct reports have the information, and processes necessary to deliver effective and timely technical solutions to our customers.
Product assurance and issue supporting and release execution:
- Assist and support application configuration
- Experience in both Sales and Service Cloud: Client is heavy in Sales Cloud
- Experience on Governing Limits
- Expert experience on setting Permission and Security issues
- Strong understanding of parent/child relationships in Salesforce
- Great experience uloading data into the productions system. (grooming data, validation rules and triggers etc)
- Effective communication skills at all levels and Active Listening Skills
- A take charge attitude with the desire to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and relationship building skills
- Strong collaboration skills. Works well in a team environment where team members may be distributed (not collocated).
- Solid multi-tasking skills - concurrent work streams and tasks
- Have experience working in Agile/Scrum
- 3 years related experience in Salesforce administration
- 2 years related experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience in Salesforce so you can bring your various project work knowledge to this project
- JIRA issues updated in advance of the daily scrum
- Experience with testing, deploying change sets from sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices
- Workflow rules, assignment rules, validation rules
- Ability to communicate well with multiple users in a global business
- Effective communication skills for interfacing with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to a fast-paced working environment, with multiple projects and deadlines using effective organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree - Preferred MIS/IT, Engineering OR Computer Science
***Nice to Have:
- Exposure as a Business Systems Analyst
- ERP Integration experience with Salesforce such as SAP, IBM and/or database such as SQL/Oracle
- Exposure to Lightning Experience combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components
- Experience with ESB tools such as webMethods, Informatica and/or Mulesoft
- Broad Experience across the Salesforce platform including Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with all objects: Opportunities, Activities, Tasks, Contacts and Case Object
- General programming in APEX knowledge a plus
- Managed Services Experience
- Salesforce Developer certifications are a plus