Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below.
Who you are
You will focus on working with the lines of businesses on CRM needs including CRM solutions to support business processes and creating the optimal user experience. You will also manage the CRM team overseeing the design, implementation and deployment of solutions on the US CRM national platform. You will hold a pivotal role in delivering a best-in-class client engagement via the overall customer experience across engagement platforms and the integrations of other Colliers solutions with the CRM platform. You will serve as a liaison between multiple business user groups including marketing, sales, operations, as well as compliance and technology to uncover business needs, align with business processes and enable solutions taking advantage of our CRM tools and supporting platforms.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce (across Sales, Service, Analytics and Marketing Clouds
- Understanding of providing enterprise level (100+ users) Salesforce solutions for multiple departments and stakeholders
Bonus skills and experience
- Marketing Automation Administrator experience a plus (Pardot or other marketing solutions)
- Strong customer focus (both internal and external) and understanding of CRM principles and strategies
What success looks like
- You will be the key point of contact for business leaders in regard to Salesforce
- You will effectively oversee the design, implementation and deployment of solutions on the US CRM national platform