Quest Group has partnered with an esteemed, global corporation to assist in the search of a strong Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will support multiple Managers and Executives. The Executive Assistant will be instrumental in coordinating executive meetings, planning large-scale functions, booking travel accommodations and working with all levels of management to ensure seamless communication from the Executive team.
- Act as point of contact for Executives and Managers
- Coordinate department meetings, conference calls, and group events
- Develop presentations and proposals
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Handle department expense reports
- Create and distribute executive correspondence (letters, memos, faxes, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time-management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Drug screening, background check, and credit check will be required
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) opportunity.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
Pay: $50,000-60,000, depending on experience