Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
- Oversight for the day-to-day functions of the areas assigned.
- Lead and manage team of Software Quality Assurance Analysts in the formal acceptance testing of gaming system software changes and other Lottery business applications.
- Complete documentation of issues, accurate issues tracking, timely resolution and proper closing.
- Develop test plans and develop and conduct multi-week test scenarios to verify proper operation of changes to scratch-off and on-line sales, activity, validation, billing and inventory tracking processes as well as related back-office administrative systems.
- Manage SQA staff, onshore and offshore in the proper and effective use of manual and automated testing tools.
- Assist in researching Lottery gaming system incidents and anomalies and report findings appropriately, as instructed per established procedures.
- Formulate procedures to ensure effective operation of SQA and provide guidance to staff.
- Prepare and submit Software Change Requests to provide system enhancements or correct system deficiencies.
- Attempt to reproduce and identify the cause of system anomalies for purposes of problem resolution.
- Attend meetings as necessary to understand technical planning issues related to Lottery products or services and evaluate the ability of Lottery software products to support requirements.
- Creates and maintains detailed files organized by application, documenting test cases and scenarios performed, to support an associated software release.
- Provide analyses and status reporting of on-going software test efforts on a regular basis or as otherwise determined by your supervisor.
- Lottery/ Gaming testing experience (in retail) is strongly prefered
- Knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of performance management, quality management, diversity management, and conflict management.
- Knowledge of best practices for Software Quality Assurance Testing with emphasis in data processing, financial accounting, online games, claims processing and prize payment, scratch tickets and website.
- Knowledge of manual and automated testing methods and tools.
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand information and ideas as presented verbally.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
- Ability to prioritize workload demands based on departmental goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships.