Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Quest Group is looking for a talented, detail oriented, and enthusiastic Salesforce Developer to develop and manage the architecture of our clients Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate has the appropriate Salesforce certifications and 3+ years of experience coding on the platform.
The position requires developing and designing solutions for the enterprise on the Salesforce platform. Candidates must have a proven track record for delivering quality and scalable solutions. This position will report directly to the Business Solutions Manager of Sales Reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the Business and Management Team to transform technical requirements into functional and scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Determine scope and corresponding effort estimates for development projects
- Design object model and code structure for desired solutions
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code
- Create and execute Unit and Integration tests
- Release management, including preparation and deployment of Salesforce Packages as well as maintaining version control.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications (Platform Developer II or Architect Certifications)
- 3+ years of development on the Force.com platform
- Experience as a functional architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix organization.
- Exposure to key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via new Salesforce technology, API integrations, or other App Exchange products.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits, security models and techniques) and how they influence design
- Solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Platform, APEX, Visualforce Declarative tools, interfaces
- Experience designing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Loader, and Customer Communities
- Languages : APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce
- Mobile Design Experience and .net experience is a plus
- Solid coding practices including reusability, unit testing, code coverage, code review, source control versioning, change sets and migration tools
- Solution Architect skills - design object model and business flow
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.