Our client is a fully-integrated commercial real estate investment and operating company. They are a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouse, industrial/flex, and other industrial properties located primarily in the southeastern, south-central, and southwestern United States. They have in-house capabilities that include investment, development, asset management, property management, marketing, leasing, and brokerage services. Our client has an exceptional team of over 80 employees, located in eight offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA. »
Our client currently has an opening for a Property Services Coordinator in our Dallas office. This position has the responsibility of assisting in the administration of property management portfolios, in accordance with Property Management’s polices and procedures.
Financial & Management Reporting
- Assist Senior Property Manager in producing Financial and Management reports in timely manner.
- Assist in collection of budget materials.
- Input budget information into MRI/Yardi with Senior Property Manager.
- Prepare budget assumptions with Senior Property Manager.
- Review new Lease Transaction Reviews and forward corrections to Leasing Administrator.
- Assist in coordination of tenant move-ins and move-outs as directed by Property Manager.
- Process tenant holdover status under direction of Senior Property Manager.
- Assist Property Manager with tenant issues such as Lien Waivers and Estoppels.
- Tenant information changes.
- Primary responsibility for monitoring and collecting Tenant Receivables
- Prepare A/R Posting and Write-off Forms for Senior Property Manager.
- Review A/R with Senior Property Manager by 17th of each month.
- Respond to Tenant’s A/R inquiries promptly.
- Obtain and track sales information from tenants & calculate percentage rents.
- Update and maintain percentage rent spreadsheets for retail properties
- Assist in coordinating with local counsel/Credit Bureau collection/ eviction of default tenants.
- Review monthly late fee report and update as needed.
- Process direct cost reimbursements - create charges and true up monthly.
- Assist Property Manager(s) in maintaining communications with tenants.
- Maintain positive tenant relations by following up promptly for all tenant inquiries.
- Property Inspections
- Assist in conducting annual property inspections.
- Document property inspection in final form and file.
- Document annual roof inspection reports in final form and file.
- Update and maintain master utility spreadsheets for all properties.
General & Administrative
- Adhere to Property Management policies and procedures.
- Type and/or distribute correspondence.
- Monitor pending correspondence and follow-up
- File and fax job related items.
- Prepare and provide own expense reports
- Attend weekly Property Management department meetings.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Microsoft office – Word, Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Well organized, self-starter.
- Time management, able to multi task.
- Must have the ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- Good written, verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial property management experience.
- Real estate accounting software experience a plus – MRI or Yardi preferred.