We are seeking an Assistant Commercial Property Manager to join one of our prominent client's that specializes in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouse, industrial/flex, and other industrial properties located in the southeastern, south-central and southwestern United States.
Pay: $44k-$47k + commissions + benefits
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Financial & Management Reporting
- Assist Senior Property Manager in producing Financial and Management reports in timely manner.
- Assist in collection of budget materials.
- Input budget information into MRI/Yardi with Senior Property Manager.
- Prepare budget assumptions with Senior Property Manager.
- Review new Lease Transaction Reviews and forward corrections to Leasing Administrator.
- Assist in coordination of tenant move-ins and move-outs as directed by Property Manager.
- Process tenant holdover status under direction of Senior Property Manager.
- Assist Property Manager with tenant issues such as Lien Waivers and Estoppels.
- Tenant information changes.
- Primary responsibility for monitoring and collecting Tenant Receivables
- Prepare A/R Posting and Write-off Forms for Senior Property Manager.
- Review A/R with Senior Property Manager by 17thof each month.
- Respond to Tenant’s A/R inquiries promptly.
- Obtain and track sales information from tenants & calculate percentage rents.
- Update and maintain percentage rent spreadsheets for retail properties
- Assist in coordinating with local counsel/Credit Bureau collection/ eviction of default tenants.
- Review monthly late fee report and update as needed.
- Process direct cost reimbursements - create charges and true up monthly.
- Assist Property Manager(s) in maintaining communications with tenants.
- Maintain positive tenant relations by following up promptly for all tenant inquiries.
- Property Inspections
- Assist in conducting annual property inspections.
- Document property inspection in final form and file.
- Document annual roof inspection reports in final form and file.
- Update and maintain master utility spreadsheets for all properties.
General & Administrative
- Adhere to Property Management policies and procedures.
- Type and/or distribute correspondence.
- Monitor pending correspondence and follow-up
- File and fax job related items.
- Prepare and provide own expense reports
- Attend weekly Property Management department meetings.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Microsoft office – Word, Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Well organized, self-starter.
- Time management, able to multi task.
- Must have the ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- Good written, verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial property management experience.
- Real estate accounting software experience a plus – MRI or Yardi preferred.