Under the direction of the Director Property Operations, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing functions of Company in a manner that supports business objectives and the branding. The Marketing Coordinator supports all levels of the organization in the facets of: product promotion, promotional and advertising materials and content, website and social media design and maintenance, resident retention efforts and training related to marketing and leasing.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position has responsibility for:
- Knows and applies all Company policies and procedures
- Develops and updates Company marketing plan and strategies
- Communicates and advises staff on specific marketing and outreach strategies
- Preserves brand integrity and monitors the effectiveness of each campaign
- Ensures marketing tools, resources and supplies are leveraged effectively, including leasing binders, application packets and marketing materials
- Stays abreast on current industry-specific marketing strategies and implements, as appropriate
- Designs, implements and manages website and social media campaigns (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, etc.)
- Manages Company website and property sites, and telephone answering service, emphasizing consistency and brand integrity
- Verifies and updates sites to ensure information accuracy and marketing appeal
- Posts relevant content actively on social media sites including blogs, articles, etc.
- Leverages Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to ensure best organic search results
- Develops and oversees marketing collateral, materials and Company branded items
- Designs and develops marketing materials including newsletters, brochures, digital content, etc.
- Coordinates and oversees production of Company branded items and materials including clothing/uniforms, promotional materials, etc.
- Coordinates and supports marketing initiatives with the operations team
- Provides materials, support and training for marketing and leasing activities within each community
- Coordinates community retention campaigns with Community Managers based on retention goals, including resident retention events
- Analyzes lead management program and leasing data and develops post-closing analysis for all marketing campaigns
- Collaborates on the development, management and tracking of marketing budgets
- Attends area/regional market events to promote properties and Company
- Creates or enhances marketing activity reports and other ad hoc reports, as needed
- Develops leasing and marketing policies and procedures to maximize process efficiency
- Demonstrates consistent, predictable attendance
Knowledge, Skill and Competency Requirements
Competency is based in part on education, training, skills and experience. In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of work time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent computer skills and have industry software experience.
- RealPage’s OneSite competency preferred.
- Adobe Suite experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and should be comfortable using a phone for up to six hours per day
- The employee should be comfortable using a computer for up to eight hours per day
- The employee is frequently required to sit
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field; and
- Should possess at least four years of related experience