Our client is an established leader in the Manufactured Housing Industry. We operate over 5,500 sites with locations in California and 4 western states, and Maryland. With over 50 years of expanded stability and experience, we are looking for energetic individuals to join our team. We have immediate openings for an Office Manager and a Maintenance Supervisor at our 288-space manufactured home community in Rancho Mirage. The community features full amenities including clubhouse, banquet room, two swimming pools, spa, billiards and RV storage, and expansive greenbelts.
Ideal candidates will have property management experience in the Manufactured Housing Industry; however, prior experience in Apartments or Condominium Association Management also contributes to the success of our Community Managers. Candidates must have strong leadership skills, organizational skills and be a self starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision, while being part of a team. Onsite housing is available for either position, but is not required. Individuals or Couples with applicable experience are encouraged to apply.
Office Manager Duties:
Oversee all administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Collect rents and security deposits, post to Rent Manager, make deposits to the bank with a check scanner
- Accept Applications for Residency, participate in processing of applications, conduct lease signings
- Work with sales and marketing personnel to attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, promote the advantages of our communities and services, and show units
- Ensure park competitiveness through surveying local rental rates, calculating overhead costs, and general budgeting
- Represent the community as the local liaison for existing residents, prospective residents, vendors and government officials
- Maintain resident files and confidentiality of such
We are a specialty firm in a niche field committed to providing a better place to live for our residents. The successful Community Manager:
Our client is very strongly devoted to the use of technology in every facet of our business and seeks a person who is fully functional in today's software applications and property management techniques.
- Will update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, read professional publications; maintain industry networks, participate in professional organizations
- Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families
- Must possess good judgment, including common sense, be able to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and create value through service for our residents while moving the community in a positive direction
- Must be computer literate in Excel, Word, Outlook, Rent Manager or Yardi, etc.
Office Manager Qualifications:
3 years of property management experience
WMA MCM certificate preferred
ARM Certificate preferred
AA degree preferred
Office Management, Microsoft: Word & Excel, E-mail, Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support, 10 key, Collections, and knowledge of Mobile Home Residency Law and Landlord Tenant law.