Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution.
- Design, build and test applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Top Skill Sets: Eclipse, Java, Avaya Orchestration/Dialog Designer. Need PBX background. Able to clearly articulate and record announcements for our membership. Cloud development candidates will be considered.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Strong working knowledge of Eclipse, JAVA, VoiceXML, Avaya Orchestration/Dialog Designer or other IVR development tools, and Voice Portal. Preferred: VUI Design, grammar development (including Spanish).