Schedule: Monday - Sunday 8am-10pm (shifts and days will vary - 40 hours a week)
Duration of Assignment: Now until 10-21
- Greet and establish rapport with guests. Field resort comments, suggestions, and complaints to the Resort Manager.
- Check guests in and out for their reservations.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Complete and maintain resort records, reports, and files.
- Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare supply orders as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate computer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email and internet
- RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus