Psychiatrist| Locum Tenens Needed in Pennsylvania
Northeast of Pittsburgh
The Quest Difference:
- Locum Coverage needed starting July 23th –Ongoing Assignment (Long-term)
- Work week Consist of: M-F -8am 5pm
- APP Staff coverage is provided at all locations
- On the inpatient unit, 12-14 per day. Outpatient variable *see above.
- On average there will be 2-4 new patients on the inpatient unit.
- On the inpatient unit, time is up to the physician. Outpatient: new patients *see above
- Case mix varies. Inpatient unit tends to focus on a more chronic adult population. Outpatient is the same.
- Physicians have the benefit of having a mid-level provider with them on the inpatient unit as well as a full complement of therapists, technicians.
- Average Length of stay: 8 days
- Is PH DuBois willing to consider a physician who needs a license: approximate time frame of 5 weeks Yes, but the State of PA is more in the range of 7-10 weeks
- 4 psychiatrists and 4 Mid-Levels on staff.
- Psychiatric H & P’s only. Medical H & P’s covered by consulting medical group. Experienced PA works alongside Provider
- EMR is Cerner inpatient, GE outpatient.
- Temp privileges available: Can be 10-14 days if all documentation is completed & references contacted
Would you like us to get you licensed in another state for FREE?
- Same-Week Payout
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
Ask for details
To learn more about this and other opportunities please contact:
Jerry Limonta – Managing Director
Quest Healthcare Solutions
Locum Tenens & Permanent Placement