Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
• Experience with IBM ODM, ILOG JRules or any other Rule Engine
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Experience with SOAP based Web services is preferred.
• Familiarity with JSON, Jenkins, Maven Builds is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry is a nice to have.
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project methodologies preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
• Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in software development; 2 years of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the following technologies: J2EE, Java, Web Development and SQL.
• Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data.