Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
- Putting together a test automation framework using eggPlant Functional
- Hands-on contributor to build and enhance solutions to complex technical problems advancing test automation, continuous testing and continuous integration capabilities for product development teams.
- Evolving automated test framework to achieve higher test throughout, with increased accessibility and test execution flexibility.
- Perform reviews of automation and application code
- Ability to quickly understand and design automation framework as per the application need.
- Work with other automation onshore/offshore team members/ peers to achieve common automation goal/vision.
- Support project related automation activities for onshore/offshore project teams
- Ability to run solo projects or as team to completion with good communication to stakeholders
- Mentor Implementation Best Practices for Selenium and Eggplant
- Design and develop test automation framework
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in test automation using EggPlant
- 2+ Years' Experience with Selenium implementations in either Java, Ruby, Watir, or .NET
- Independent problem solver
- Solid knowledge of QA fundamentals
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to do business travel
- Additional Plus:
- Has C#/Microsoft experience
- BS Computer Science or related field
- Experience in development is nice to have
- Innovative problem-solver
- Experience working with an Offsite/offshore team including coordinating workload allocation