Psychiatrist| Locum Tenens Needed in Pennsylvania
Northeast of Pittsburgh
The Quest Difference:
- Locum Coverage needed starting ASAP–Ongoing Assignment (Long-term)
- Board Certified
- Active PA License
- Days 8am-5pm
- Participating in the on-call rotation is optional.
- This assignment consists of providing coverage for two (2) 10-bed geriatric psychiatric units
- The average daily census in both units is between 6-8 patients.
- The average length of stay is 12-14 days.
- Each unit has a program manager. This will be your primary contact.
- It is expected that our Locum physicians will perform consults on patients admitted to the medical floor if asked.
- You may contact the Service Line Director or Medical Director of Behavioral Health whenever needed.
- The typical day consists of rounding at both locations.
- EMR is Cerner inpatient, GE outpatient.
- Temp privileges available: Can be 10-14 days if all documentation is completed & references contacted
- Quickly after a phone interview with PH Healthcare BH Service Line Director
- Must clear provider name then you send CV. CV must be cleared by PH Healthcare CMO. If cleared phone interview scheduled (see above), a decision is made in a quick manner, the entire process takes approximately 2-3 days depending on work schedules
Would you like us to get you licensed in another state for FREE?
- Same-Week Payout
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
Ask for details
To learn more about this and other opportunities please contact:
Jerry Limonta – Managing Director
Quest Healthcare Solutions
Locum Tenens & Permanent Placement