Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below
Quest Group is seek a highly motivated technology professional to design and develop interfaces between Salesforce and other systems for our client. As part of an Agile team your role will actively participate in daily scrum activities, sprint planning, and team meetings. Your goal is to ensure quality code as the designer of unit tests driving a minimum of 80% code coverage and performing effective peer code reviews. An important part of this role is providing mentorship and thought leadership as part of a highly cohesive team.
- Our ideal candidate is a seasoned software professional with strong salesforce.com development experience and a proven track record of delivering on-time software projects in a dynamic environment.
- 4+ years Salesforce development experience, preferably in a fast-paced working environment, matrix organization, or other complex situation, is a must.
- Required experience also includes SFDC Salesforce APEX platform, SQOL, SQL, and Web Services.
- Salesforce certifications and experience with Lightning preferred.
- You must be adept with data analysis, manipulation and transformation, data cleansing and exchange of data into Salesforce.com, advanced Salesforce programming, and handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously as required.
- A degree in Computer Science/related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training is required.