Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
What will you be doing?
- Facilitate or perform analysis of customer and vendor requirements and create or approve detailed program design specifications for high complexity user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality, and backend processes in collaboration with a cross functional team.
- Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation and deployment in accordance with industry best practices.
- Utilize Amazon Web Services to develop cost-effective, scalable and stable solutions.
- Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- Provide guidance and task direction to other developers. Perform project management, coordination, and integration activities across projects as needed. Facilitate communication and problem resolution between "technical" and "functional" groups.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects. Assist in maintaining operational queue.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of development and maintenance assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web designers, end-user training).
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements.
Qualifications: What do we require from you?
- 5-7 years experience developing websites for business purposes.
- Experience with large-scale database-driven web development.
- Strong PHP and AngularJS application development and support experience, including planning for load, QA and database interaction.
- 3-5 years Drupal development experience.
- Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities and limitations.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Proven experience leading teams of other developers on successful high-profile, high-visibility web projects with advanced caching technologies.
- AWS development experience.
- 2-3 years development experience with AngularJS
- Experience in all phases of web site development and maintenance life cycle.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Agile methodology.