Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Qualifications: What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of requirements gathering across multiple teams driving initial implementation, integration, and launch
- The Business Analyst (BA) drives the Business Analysis process, including soliciting and documenting requirements, identifying problems that need solutions, and opportunities for systems and workflow enhancements in a future state.
- This includes using workflow diagrams, standard modeling techniques, interviews, workshops and site surveys to gather input and opinions from a diverse group of users, peers and managers at all levels.
- The BA plays a Subject Matter Expert role in solution delivery, including UAT, training and preparing the business for the system solution.
- The BA serves as the conduit between the user community and the solutions teams through which requirements flow, and is involved at some level throughout the entire Systems Development Lifecycle.
- Using industry and application knowledge to proactively develop product functionality and recommend solutions
- Identifying needs, scoping solutions, evaluating solutions (build/buy)
- Providing strategic business process/reengineering consulting as appropriate while working on multiple, technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile projects
- Working with customers and vendor management to facilitate communication between developers and business units, including open issues, project prioritization, resolutions, project requests, and resource allocation
Qualifications What do we require from you?
- 3-7 years business analysis experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team
- Meeting facilitation experience