Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Quest Group is seeking a Senior Software Developer to own the development aspect of the Unify application. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about technology, product development and can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented organization. The right candidate will have a demonstrable track record of developing products and services for a consumer-oriented company and will have a strong command of full stack web development and latest industry trends and frameworks.
- Full stack web development: Analysis, development, testing, debugging, documenting, and peer reviews.
- Independent Self Starter: Generate ideas and solutions and be able to implement them with little oversight.
- Web operations: Deploying, monitoring, on-call support as needed
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team: Developers, product managers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Perform tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- For each task, understand what needs to be done, why, by when and define the quality standards needed. Understand how success is measured for the work being executed.
- Code should not have business logic bugs or performance bugs and should be written to ease maintenance.
- Seek and meet any deployment deadline (taking into account the review process, QA and any deployment blackouts).
- Work with project manager to identify tasks that need intermediate milestones and proactively give updates.
Desired technical skills and experience:
- Degree in computer science or related field, 5+ years’ experience in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong web front end skills with a keen eye for detail: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JS and JS client libraries
- Server-side development experience with Node.js
- MongoDB or similar databases and abstractions
- Unit and automated testing skills
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
Other desirable technical skills and experience:
- Technical Leadership experience and competency a plus
- Cloud experience a plus