Quest Group Executive Search is searching for a maintenance technician with multifamily Class A apartment experience at one of our client's properties.
The ideal candidate will experience efficiently managing work orders, super handy and knowledgeable in HVAC and plumbing. This position is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the physical condition of the community. The Maintenance Technician is part of the administrative team in charge of supervision of day-to-day maintenance operations.
- Manage and conduct maintenance necessary to satisfy all work orders at the property.
- Manage the property upkeep/preventive maintenance,
- Manage the property to keep all units up to par.
- Apartment maintenance experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to self-motivate.
- Computer literate and using the Internet to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent people skills, with daily interfacing with residents, applicants and vendors.
- Having a truck to occasionally use for business
- Ability to partner with diverse communities
- Ability to be on-call after hours. Flex work schedule to accommodate after-hours and weekend emergencies.
- Lives within a 30-minute drive of the property.
- HVAC certification is required.
- Light carpentry, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair knowledge.
- High level of customer service with the ability to resolve applicant and resident issues.
- Have a sense of urgency with all tasks and be able to meet deadlines
- Provide basic tools