Our client is now accepting resumes for a Regional Property Manager for 6-10 Mobile Home Parks in the Southern CA area.
|They operate over 40 communities with thousands of sites in these six states, and are always looking for energetic candidates to join their team. Please read on for a more detailed description of our current opening.|
They are a mid-sized specialty property management firm seeking an experienced professional regional manager to oversee operations at several Southern California communities. The ideal candidate must have regional and/or corporate management experience in all facets of residential property management, including:
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, be well versed in Windows-based spreadsheets and word processing, and be highly organized.
- variance reporting
- narrative property reports
- project bidding and supervision
- hiring and supervising on site personnel
Summary of Expectations: The Candidate should demonstrate a well-rounded mix of general administrative abilities, landlord/tenant law and solid physical plant knowledge. The candidate should possess the ability to compose solid, coherent correspondence, and to track multiple projects. The position calls for the detail-orientated person as opposed to a generalist. We prefer a doer (hands-on) as opposed to a delegator.
Specifics of the Position: The specific requirements of the position include:
The position benefits include medical, dental and vision, as well as participation in their 401(k) retirement plan.
- Strong residential property management background
- Excellent customer relations with residents and prospective residents
- Superb organizational skills
- Budgeting & costing
- Full computer literacy
- The ability to communicate vital information to superiors, both verbally and in writing
- Supervisorial skills to oversee and direct staff, vendors and contractors
- The ability to see the big picture
- Problem solving skills
- Create scopes of work and budgets for capital projects and park owned home rehabs
- Supervision of capital projects
Benefits: My client that their people are their most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly.
Company benefits include:
· Educational Assistance
- Minimum 5 years residential property management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- We prefer mobilehome park experience, but that is not required
- Residential leasing experience
- California Real Estate License
- CPM or CPM Candidate strongly preferred