Quest Group is a IT Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting IT professionals with meaningful opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Our client is seeking a person to perform and administer the duties and responsibilities of a Salesforce Administrator. They are a growing company that offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to develop and build an integral part of our organization. A Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for coordinating enhancements, upgrades and data conversions for multiple business groups with unique requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage Salesforce system issues, operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management (including integrations).
- Ensure proper security models are in place and maintained for data access.
- Work with departments and clients on change requests to ensure changes align with business processes.
- Help troubleshoot, investigate, and implement solutions.
- Provide ongoing training for Salesforce users.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Perform basic administration of Salesforce.
- Familiarity with Change and Release Management processes.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information Systems (helpful but not required)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, ADM201 certification preferred
- 1 year of Salesforce.com experience
- 1 year of CRM experience
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong working knowledge of business processes, practices, and related systems across several functional areas.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Ability to keep consistent with naming conventions and process setups.