Our client is seeking a Multi-Site Community Manager for two communities in the southern Tennessee region. The corporate culture is relaxed and one where leaders set clear expectations and give you the freedom to manage your goals. They invest in their employees and take pride as they watch them achieve results and make a difference in their roles every day.
This is a GREAT opportunity for a reliable, self-motivated and professionally minded individual with solid property management experience (multi-family management experience is a requirement. Experience in managing a mobile home park is not a requirement, but it is a plus!)
You'll be overseeing the day-to-day operations of two mobile home parks with a combined total of 180 spaces. We're looking for a problem solving, project-operations manager with great Sales and customer service skills.
Sales experience is a necessary component to the success of this experience and will allow for a rather hefty commission structure.
- Direction day-to-day operations of mobile home parks, including staff & vendor supervision and maintaining the overall investment.
- Marketing and sales of available mobile homes.
- Having pride of ownership for the parks, which includes ensuring an appealing curb appeal for current and prospective residents, and potential owners.
- Effectively collect rent and manage eviction process, as necessary
- Fill vacancies by leasing spaces and/or selling homes as needed.
- Maintain organized resident files.
- Enforce community rules/regulations.
- Must be honest, dependable and able to work independently. Individual must be self-motivated and have good communication and reporting skills.
- Possess a positive and consistent work ethic.
- Pass a background and drug test.
- Must have a proven track record in sales and management.
- Must have a valid drivers license
Compensation is directly related to experience level and skill sets.
NO HEALTH BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE BUT ON-SITE LIVING IS AVAILABLE AND ENCOURAGED.
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications, please submit your resume in either Word or PDF format.