Our client is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician for a Mobile Home Park in the Longmont, CO area.
They own and operate manufactured housing rental communities across seven states and are seeking highly motivated professionals who are interested in continued professional growth while contributing to the ongoing development of a unique business model. We are committed to achieving the highest levels of performance and efficiency, listening to new ideas and encouraging a healthy home/work balance.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that the community buildings, grounds, common areas and storage areas are maintained in excellent physical condition, meeting Company standards. The Maintenance Technician also delivers excellent customer service by satisfactorily resolving resident maintenance requests. HVAC experience and certification is required to qualify for high end of compensation range.
• Performs property maintenance including: painting, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling repairs, vehicle maintenance and equipment repair
• Maintains all community buildings and common areas, including: office, maintenance shop, clubhouse, building walkways, recreation areas and permanent storage units
• Walks the property on a daily basis to ensure that the streets, common areas and entrances to the property are litter-free and have a neat and clean appearance
• Inspects and replaces exterior lighting on a regular basis
• If certified for pool maintenance, cleans and maintains the pool, as directed
• Responds to community service orders and performs all duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor, Community Manager (CM) or District Manager (DM), to achieve community objectives
• Communicates daily with Team Leader on outstanding service orders and projects
• Provides status updates to residents and provides completed service order, when task is completed
• Ensures resident satisfaction by completing service orders in a prompt and organized manner, within corporate guidelines
• Responds to emergency calls and service orders promptly
• Prepares for home move-ins and move-outs, including utility connections, sidewalks, driveways, and lot preparation
• Carries out utility connections to each home including water, sewer, gas and electric
• Maintains all community owned homes with a two week turnaround time
• Helps keep all expenditures within budget and maintains a cost-control focus
• Records all expenditures, obtains necessary approvals and posts receipts, per Ascentia policy
• Tracks and records all maintenance inventory and proactively deters theft
• Recommends capital improvements to management annually and as-needed
• Adheres to safety compliance in all aspects the job
• Demonstrates consistent, predictable attendance
• Other duties as assigned
To apply, please reply to this post with your most recently updated resume.