CRNA | Locum Need in New Hampshire
Southeastern NH – 50 miles from Boston
- Available dates – January – end of July 2020
- Cases to include OB, Ortho and bread and butter cases. No heads or peds
- CRNA’s are supervised
- 7 OR’s, 2 Endo rooms and 1 Pain
- 6 other sites covered by MD’s only
- 17 MD’s and 3 CRNA’s
- Medical records is AIMS. OR is PICIS and Endo is paper charts.
- Privileging timeframe – 45- 60 DAYS once application has been received.
- AANA Certification and NH license required or must be in process
The Quest Difference:
- Same-Week Payout
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
Would you like us to get you licensed in another state for FREE?
Ask for details
Justin Chiriatti - Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
Quest Healthcare Solutions - Locum Tenens & Permanent Placement
Work: (404) 665-1174 Fax: (404) 592-5383