Hospitalist | Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire
- Assignment Details: ~ 100 miles north of Manchester, NHNH License/willing to license
- BC or BE, IM or FP, ACLS
- Dates: 2/26-3/5 night shift, plus morning rounds after nights Tuesday through Sunday (6 mornings), typically 2-3 hours depending on census. 4/2-4/8 day shift. 4/16-4/22 day shift.
- Night Shift: 7p-7a
- Day Shift: 7a-7p
- Vent Management, procedures elective
- No MLP coverage. Specialists during weekdays include: Pulm and Cardiology. Specialists during night/weekend include: General Surgery, Anesthesia, Ortho (on site 30-50%, regional call the rest), and OBGYN.
- Patients per day: 8-12 day shift, 0-5 night shift
- Admits per day: 2-5 day shift, 2-3 night shift.
- Number of Hospitalist on the team: 1 during days, 1 during nights, plus a rounder during days for 2-5 hrs.
- Run Codes or Rapid Response: Yes with ED doc
- Rounding on ICU: Yes, 5 bed ICU
- No Call
- EMR: Meditech
- Credentialing takes 30 days.
- The Quest Difference:Same-Week Payout
- Travel and Housing Provided
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
To learn more about this and other opportunities please contact:
Kara Robinson 404-665-1990